Simplicity

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 
phew, today's performance went well. at least it wasn't that bad. haha. i think we look quite good wearing all black with silver ties. except that i think it's like quite boring. oh well. at least it looks professional. the girls looked stunning with their makeup and all. haha today the 1st girl i saw was Francisca and i was like "wow" ---> O_O lol. come to think of it, it was rather stupid. -.-' stupid adwyn was damn asshole la. wa lau eh. say the girls damn ugly no shape. wth man. stupid idiot. lol. they're all damn nice people man! how can u judge people based on their outside? tsk tsk. adwyn u suck. lol.


wa lau eh.. i woke up at 5.15 and got ready everything, hair and all. then suay suay coming to school got traffic jam. then kenneth make me pump 20. wth man. as if i can control the traffic lidat. haha, but 20 is nothing la. no sweat. sexy muscles. wheeee. lol.

Ivan Cheng was there again. dno do what. lol. he's not even in choir anymore and yet he comes everyday. must have must be something going on. haha. i ask justin(year 5) and he said ivan "buaya" lor. i was like wtf is buaya. found out that it means crocodile or something lidat. used to describe cheeko. orh....... haha. heck la. he wanna come then come lor. bo bian.

the performance was quite ok la. never screw up as far as i'm concerned. haha.

after the whole thing i went back to my classroom to take my bio textbook and worksheets to do finish. and then alvar came to my house. practiced guitar. haha. now it sounds damn nice liao. hee hee. solid la. alvar's a damn good buddy man. YOU DA MAN! haha.

wa.. nowadays dno what's wrong with me. cannot concentrate on what i'm doing. dno what happen. everytime i set my mind to do something then in the end i end up doing something else. eg: i wanted to do my hw.. then in the end i end up chatting on the computer. sigh. must REN!!!! cmon cmon.. O levels this year man. WTH AM I DOING?! argh.

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend

I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only this sense of completion
And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I've found my best friend

I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I've found you

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

I knew I Loved You - Savage Garden


this song's really meaningful man. this is like the song of the moment in my life right now. hmm.. my heart always feel a little fuzzy when.. agrh. nvm. gotta get back to doing hw.

Douggie u watch out! It's not over man.

kevin

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   March 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]